Paper Submission Instructions
- Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers of 4 to maximum 8 pages (A4 size), in the form of PDF file to the conference electronically through the following link: https://edas.info/N28314
- Each paper must be original and unpublished work, has not been submitted for other publication elsewhere.
- All papers submitted must follow the Conference format which can be downloaded from the following link: [iceecc-paper-template]
- The authors must not indicate their names, affiliations and acknowledgements in the body of submitted paper. The authors only give their personal information during the online submission.
- A peer review process will be used to evaluate all papers submitted for consideration.
Camera Ready Paper Submission Instructions
[for accepted papers only}
- All final papers submitted must follow the Conference format. (Note: check the link above)
- Make sure all corrections as commented by reviewers have been made in the final paper
- Include all authors’ name and affiliations. Make sure all authors’ name, affiliations are correct, no typo error.
- Upload your the updated version of your paper in EDAS