The International Conference on Electrical, Electronic, Communication and Control Engineering (ICEECC2016) aimed at presenting current research being carried out in that area. The idea of the conference is for the scientists, scholars, engineers and students from Universities all around the world as well as from industry, to present their ongoing research activities. This conference is also served as a good platform to foster research relationship between Universities and industries. This ICEECC2016 provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations, and to find global partners for future collaboration. The ICEECC2016 is scheduled to take place on 18 – 19 December 2016 at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor Bahru Malaysia.
Important Information for participants
Please take note on the venue for the following program;
Sunday (18 December 2016)
- Registration (8am-9am)- Senate Hall, Bangunan Canselori Sultan Ibrahim*
- Welcoming Address & Keynotes (9am-1pm)- Senate Hall, Bangunan Canselori Sultan Ibrahim*
- Morning Break, Lunch: Banquet Hall, Bangunan Canselori Sultan Ibrahim*
- Sessions (2pm-5.30pm)- Block P19a, Faculty of Electrical Engineering (Level 4 & Level 5)
- Afternoon Break- Block P19a, Faculty of Electrical Engineering (Level 5)
*walking distance from Block P19a, Faculty of Electrical Engineering [map]
Monday (19 December 2016)
- Sessions (9pm-5.30pm)- Block P19a, Faculty of Electrical Engineering (Level 4 & Level 5)
- Morning Break, Lunch, Afternoon Break- Block P19a, Faculty of Electrical Engineering (Level 5)
Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscript in English. Interested parties without paper are also invited to participate as attendees at the conference. Please mark this event on your calendar, and get ready to share your research and GO GLOBAL!